Photograph © Michael Roots, under this
Creative Commons licence
Davison's Mill, Stelling Minnis
Grid reference: TR 146 466
OS sheet: 179
Postcode: CT4 6AF
About 7 miles S of Canterbury, turn east off B2068. Turn right after half mile at sign.
A smock mill built in 1866 and worked by wind until 1970. Now restored to working order and powered
by a 1912 Ruston & Hornsby oil engine for milling demonstrations. Milling museum. Owned by Kent County Council.
Opening times 2017
Easter to September, Sundays & bank holidays, 14.00-17.00. Parties at other times by appointment.
National Mills Weekend opening times 2017
14th May, 14.00-17.00.
Shelagh Carter, tel: 01227 709238.