Photograph © Fractal Angel under this Creative Commons Licence
Grid reference: TL 442 623
OS sheet: 154
Postcode: CB24 9NU
Just north of A14, off B1049. Turn left into Cambridge Rd, mill is 250yds on left, 1 mile south of Histon.
A 2-storey, hexagonal white smock mill on a 3-storey brick base, with ogee cap. Built in 1776 on the base of a
17th century post mill and raised on the tower around 1850, with patent sails added. Being restored by the owner;
sails fitted and working, 2007; original machinery awaiting refurbishment.
Opening times 2017
National Mills Weekend & TEAMS open weekend,
10.00-16.00; otherwise by appointment.
Parties by arrangement.
National Mills Weekend opening times 2017
& Sunday 13th & 14th May,10.00 - 16.00.
Pippa & Steve Temple, tel. 01223 232284 or 07967 461933.