Photograph © Jim Woodward-Nutt
Grid reference: TL 413 388
OS sheet: 154
West of Great Chishill village on B1039, Barley Road.
An open trestle post mill, thought to have been rebuilt in 1819. Last worked in 1951, retains
skeleton sails and most of the machinery. Restored in the 1960s. Owned by Cambridgeshire County Council. A trust has recently been set up to restore the mill (see web site).
Opening times 2017
Closed at present, until repairs
complete; can be viewed from outside only.
National Mills Weekend opening times 2017
Not open 2017
David McKeown, Hon Sec., tel 01763 838087